Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Had the things, did the stuff, needs NG+

Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

This game needs some kind of sequel or remake or something. I want more tracks, more Vikings, and more kinds of shark to murder.
Possibly more corpses, too.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

It's pretty interesting, but I've had two specimens die for seemingly no reason. They've both been the suited man. The first one was given a carrot, to which he presumably had a neutral reaction, but it showed him eating it, then showed him easting the lollipop, which I didn't even have, and when I killed the next specimen, apparently it counted that as my fifth kill.
The next suited man died when given an unloaded gun. It replayed the animation of him having a passive response to it twice before I stopped it.
Also, it's sort of a pain to sniff out the basic reactions. There should be an easier way to research them, rather than them only being revealed after completion, as implied.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Quite fun, but medals don't seem to activate (at least not the opponent-defeating and +99 LCK) and the only interaction you get mid flight without a special gummy is the rocket slam.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Decent structure, but...

The game is essentially a poor man's Monster Rancher. There is no real strategy in the fights (just keep using the best available attack), and there's no way to work discipline and affection together. It should be two separate bars you can work towards, and would have to if the opponents were ever any challenge.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Very fun, but...

It's impossible to recover happiness. Could there be two settings, Regular and Nyancore, so there's one mode where every X nyanmeter fills, you regain a happy?

krangGAMES responds:

Actually, there are semi-rare happiness pickups that recover a happyface. Just gotta keep your eyes sharp! ;)

Here's a list of all the items in Nyan Cat FLY (NG automatically adds a space somewhere in the URL, just get rid of it)

Nyan-Cat-FLY-Galaxy-Chart-207388650

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Herp derp so what if it's a clone?

Yeah, I've never played Motherload, but even if I had, I wouldn't automatically call every similar game worthless. Hey, Mario Bros. did platformers first, so every other platformer since deserves a 0/10!
Though the game could've been better (a lot of running back and forth happens from the teleporter cost, and issues build on that), it's addictive.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Good, but could be better

The character who's best at juggling always seems to win, with Fancy Pants being a demigod while I struggled to beat stage 2 with Hank. This sort of brings everything else down. There are also little issues I have with story mode which little can be done about.
Besides those, my only disappointment is that you can't play as Gooseman.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Great fun

I really enjoyed the game, and this is one of the few flash games I replay after getting an A, but there doesn't seem to be any way to lead people downstairs. No matter how haunted you prove the upper levels to be, people who just came from them will return while still frightened. What's more, it's quite hard to have a quick game.
Still, I'd love to see a sequel.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Groovy.

Simple, awesome and fun. The way I like it. Though it could be better -and yes, that's me encouraging a sequel- with things like different terrain options, the ability to reload faster by standing still, maybe a chainsaw...