Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

I'm pretty impressed that Blockhead spelled "Ghostmas" correctly, or even wrote letters at all.

Review? It's funny, watch it. Consider watching previous Blockheads first for a better understanding of Ghostmas lore.

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

My only regret is that it didn't end with a mournful "Zohhhhh!"

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

This may be the stupidest thing I have ever watched 20 times in a row without remorse.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Had the things, did the stuff, needs NG+

Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

This game needs some kind of sequel or remake or something. I want more tracks, more Vikings, and more kinds of shark to murder.
Possibly more corpses, too.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

It's pretty interesting, but I've had two specimens die for seemingly no reason. They've both been the suited man. The first one was given a carrot, to which he presumably had a neutral reaction, but it showed him eating it, then showed him easting the lollipop, which I didn't even have, and when I killed the next specimen, apparently it counted that as my fifth kill.
The next suited man died when given an unloaded gun. It replayed the animation of him having a passive response to it twice before I stopped it.
Also, it's sort of a pain to sniff out the basic reactions. There should be an easier way to research them, rather than them only being revealed after completion, as implied.

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

I really want to refind the lyrics to this. Because I HAVE to sing it at a kareoke place someday.
Best finale ever.